Happy New Year to all our customers. We will be open from Monday 4th January 10 am-4 pm
Our suppliers are open from this date too so we will be stocking up day by day so please bear with us while we do and we will update on here and our social media as soon as new stock arrives. We do have a great selection of seeds in stock and expect seed potatoes, onions etc this month- again we will update as soon as they arrive.
We are expecting a selection of houseplants this week – so if the spot where you had your tree looks bare, come and get a houseplant!
If you need to recycle your Christmas tree in the Lewisham borough-
Real Christmas trees
You can recycle your real Christmas tree from 2 January to 28 February 2021.
Bring your tree to one of these collection points:
- Hilly Fields, entrance in Hilly Fields Crescent
- Blythe Hill, entrance on Codrington Hill
- Deptford Park, entrance in Scawen Road
- Telegraph Hill, Pepys Road/Kitto Road entrance
- Talbot Place, Blackheath
- Mountsfield Park, the entrance at top of George Lane
- Sydenham Wells Park, entrance in Wells Park Road
- Forster Memorial Park, top entrance on Whitefoot Lane
- Northbrook Park, Baring Road entrance
- Mayow Park, entrance in Mayow Road
- Chinbrook Meadows, Amblecote Road
- Manor House Gardens, Old Road entrance (you can’t recycle your tree at Manor Park).
If you have a garden waste bin, you can use it to recycle your real Christmas tree. Just cut it into pieces no bigger than 10cm thick and 50cm long. You should remove all decorations, pots or stands before recycling your tree. You can’t put artificial trees in your garden waste bin.